Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- “Private information” in privacy information means “personal information” referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act. They are information on surviving individuals and refer to information that can identify a specific individual by name, birth date, address, telephone number, contact number and other description included in the information.
- Among privacy information, “history information and characteristic information” means things other than “personal information” specified above. It depends on the service you used, the products you purchased, the history of the pages and ads you saw, the search keywords searched by users, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Collection method of privacy information)
- We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when the user makes a registration registration. In addition, transaction records including user’s personal information made between users and partners etc. and information on settlement will be sent to our affiliated parties (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc. hereinafter referred to as ” Collected from partners “) and so on.
- When you use the service of our company or affiliated parties or browse the pages, we will collects the history information and characteristic information about the services and software you used, the products you purchased, the history of the pages and ads you viewed, the search keywords you searched for, usage date / time, usage method, usage environment (including communication status of the terminal in case of using through mobile terminal, various setting information on use), IP address, cookie information, position information, individual identification information etc of terminal.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
- The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
- In order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information and browse usage status, registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services, purchased goods, and the purpose of displaying information on the price etc.
- Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, etc. to use e-mail address to notify or notify users, to send items to users or to contact them as necessary
- Purpose of using the information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, mail arrival result with delivery certificate, etc. to confirm the user’s identity.
- Purpose of utilizing information of the name and quantity of the item purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of times, the amount charged, the name, the address, the bank account number, the credit card number, etc. concerning payment.
- Purpose of displaying information registered in the company on the input screen and transferring to other services (which includes the one by the partner), based on the user’s instructions, in order to allow the user to enter data easily.
- Purpose of utilizing the informations, such as the contents of inquiries and billing charges which is necessary for the Company to provide services to users, user service status and contact information in order to respond to inquiries from users.
- Objects attached to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from the user except in the following cases. However, except the cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- Based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy fostering of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with the government agencies, local governments or persons entrusted by them to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a risk of interfering with performance by obtaining the consent of the principal.
- When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
- Including provision to third parties for purposes of us.
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- To suspend the provision of personal information to a third party in accordance with the request of the principal
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When we entrust the whole or a part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
- Personal information is to be used in cooperation with a specific person, and when the purpose of use and the name or the name of the person responsible for management of the personal information are informed to the person in advance or put in a state which the principal can easily know about the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to use in cooperation, the person who uses it.
Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information from himself / herself, we will disclose it to him / her without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay. For disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
- When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our business
- In case of violating other laws and regulations
- Regardless of the provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user’s personal information owned by the Company is incorrect information, the user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the Company.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request from the user as requested by the preceding paragraph, we will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the user.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- From the person himself / herself, from the reason that personal information is handled beyond the range of purpose of use, or because it is acquired by means of fraud, suspended or eliminated its use (hereinafter referred to as “use Stop, etc. “), we will conduct necessary investigation without delay. Based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information, etc. and notify him / her to that effect. However if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , we will take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact with us as follows:
Address: 225 Tateyashirominamihancho, 2, Nishiurarosanji Noboru, Ohmiyado-ri, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-0099, Japan
Name of company: Kaji Kinran Co., Ltd.
Person in charge: Takahiro Suzuki
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org